Sunday, January 1, 2012

imPRESS Press-On Manicure

I just got finished trying imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails. I received them free as part of Influensters VoxBox program. The pattern I received was "Lil Drummer Girl". Like some others have said, it's too wild for my personal style (I'm a French manicure kind of girl). But the concept and nails are great! They aren't like any other press on nails like I've seen others mention. They are soft and flexible! I love how quick they are to apply! Great if you don't have time for a manicure but want that look! I will be trying more in French manicure next week! You can save $1 off your purchase by visiting their website!



Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I commented on this. Maybe not? Anyway, I'm going to do my post today. So look out for it later on!

    Shoes and Jules

    ReplyDelete