Friday, August 12, 2011

I Just Can't Get Enough...

I just can't get enough....of Send the Trend that is! Okay, so within a couple of weeks I am officially obsessed with Send the Trend! I can't stop browsing over all of their accesories, planning outfits in my mind and editing my own personal style store, My Style! If you are a new customer and haven't made a purchase, you can do so and earn buy 1 get 1 free if you use the Groupon currently available here!

I will add personal pics over the weekend, but so far these are the items I have received from Send the Trend:

Paige Gold Flower Earrings
These earrings are beautiful! A little oversized (which I love) as you can see on the model on the STT site. They can be casual or dressy, as in most of the pieces I selected, thats my style : )

Evelyn Fleur Topaz Ring (so sorry, it's sold out! But hopefully they will restock!)




LOVE this ring! It's huge and fun! The detail in it is AMAZEBALLS! So gorgeous! I'm glad I ordered when I did because it sold out. If you love something from STT, don't hesitate!

RiRi Silver Earrings (they are super long, 12"! But dramatic, I'm thinking of wearing these on my birthday!):

Okay, these are super way long, they go past your collar bone! But that is the style of them and I love it! I'm thinking of wearing these to a birthday happy hour with a flowy top or casual tee, grey skinny jeans and black patent pumps (Mirage). I will take pics!
Lizzie Sweet Teardrop Earrings (sorry, these sold out too! Hopefully they will restock!)


These are beautiful and sparkly! They really can be worn w/a tee or LBD! Very versatille! I bought them to wear when I compete in October, but noticed the stones are more violet than black as I had thought so a different look would be more appropriate. I'm going to go with the Dalia I think.

I ordered more items but haven't received them yet. When I do, I will update this post! See? Obsessed already! And this isn't mentioning the necklace, bracelet and 2 scarves on the way! I'm going ot have so much fun with this! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment