Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Look for Less: Teresa Giudice Bracelet's

While watching tonights episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey, I noticed Teresa Giudice's bracelets she wore the night of her book signing. They were so pretty and sparkly they caught my eye. They reminded me of the Julia Crystal Pave Bracelet and Julia Gunmetal Pave Bracelet fom Send the Trend! And I'm sure STT price is much more reasonable than whatever Teresa paid (every one of their items is only $29.95! Sometimes even more of a steal when they offer promotions!) Check out Teresa's bracelets and the Julia bracelet available from Send the Trend! While there, don't forget to nominate Joyce & Juliette for our "My Style" stores! xo






P.S. Nominate Joyce & Jules! Click our banners below, thank you Loves!



No comments:

Post a Comment